Wednesday, July 27, 2011

new website

So a lot has happened since i've last been on here. I created my own website. (free one)
http://www.wix.com/xomckee/ohlovephotography

long name but until business starts taking off then we will upgrade to a real domain name!
So i never thought i would have to take a picture of myself for the website.. but you have to!
so here is what i got...


kinda silly but i liked it!
Also i purchased Posing Guide Collection 2 by BP4U!
amazing stuff there! So i printed off my posing cards and uploaded
them as a comment on their blog. And brooke loved it! So she said she 
would feature me in a blog post of hers today! 

this is what i took... 

I also have some photoshoots coming up this week- 2 on sunday and one on wed!!
I'll update you on pics !!



No comments:

Post a Comment