Thursday, May 5, 2011

a little busy !

I've been a little busy here lately and haven't posted anything new.
I found Paislee Press is one of my favorite scrap designers around. Simple and clean designs are my thing. I've purchased a few kits and made some layouts!
I also finished my 2010 summer scrapbook. I ordered it from Walmart just so i could see the quality of their work compared to Shutterfly... I must say that it wasn't up to par at all with print quality. So from now on its Shutterfly all the way!

Sorriso by paislee press & Huntington by paislee press
I made my mothers day mini scrap book with both of these kits.
























Finally my latest purchase...
EST. by paislee press and taylor made designs




My next post I'm going to be making my first freebie design.
- Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment